WIM Officer Applications
If you are currently a Med I and would like to apply to be an officer for Women In Medicine next year, please click here. If you have any questions regarding WIM or the application process, please contact Era Gupta at Era.Gupta@osumc.edu.
Below are a list of female physicians who have volunteered to be mentors for current female medical students. Feel free to contact a physician to ask about career choices or inquire about shadowing them in clinic for a day or two.
- Dr. Mary Pat Borgess, Director of Breast Imaging (Bubba3734@aol.com)
- Dr. Donna Caniano, Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Cynthia Kreger, Professor, Clinical Internal Medicine (email@example.com)
- Dr. Leah Heinlen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Susan Hubbell, Clinical Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation (email@example.com)
- Dr. Joanne Lynn, Associate Professor of Neurology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Allison Macerollo, Dept. of Family Medicine (email@example.com)
- Dr. Olivia Thomas, Chief of Ambulatory Pediatrics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interview Day Breakfasts
In an effort to ensure that OSUCOM's demographics continue to reflect the national average of 50-55% female and 45-50% male, WIM has decided to have an informal breakfast for interested female interviewee's. There will be a WIM officer and a volunteer from either the Med I or Med II class at each breakfast to answer any questions the women might have. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Lindsey Bostelman, or send an e-mail to WIM at the e-mail address listed below.
e-mail us: email@example.com